Join Us to Discuss the Upcoming Auction 105 of Priority Access Licenses in the 3.5 GHz CBRS Band
Join Herman & Whiteaker, LLC (“H&W”) on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 11 AM Eastern for a free webinar to hear from H&W’s Dee Herman, Greg Whiteaker and Clare Liedquist Andonov and Nokia’s Amit Patel as they discuss the latest developments and opportunities in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (“CBRS”) band, including the upcoming Auction 105 of county-sized Priority Access Licenses (“PALs”). The Short Form Application window for Auction 105 opens on March 26th and closes on April 9th, with the bidding in Auction 105 scheduled to begin June 25, 2020. The group will discuss what you need to know before applying to bid, including:
- Shared access structure of the CBRS band;
- Incumbent access;
- Available CBRS equipment;
- Spectrum Access System (“SAS”) administrators;
- Auction 105 procedures; and
- Pros and cons of participation in Auction 105.